|Salary:||11.19 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-05-13 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Alison Scott|
|Job Published:||May 13, 2019 09:08|
We currently have an opportunity for a Chef to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.Package description
- Working 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday on a rotating early / late shift, as a guide early shift starts at 05.30 and late shift finishes at 20.30. These hours may vary slightly.
- Saturday morning working as required with enhanced rate
- The successful Chef will be working on the sauce, vegetable, preparation and sweet sections for approx 400+ covers to Sodexo specified standards
- City & Guilds 706 1 / 2 or equivalent are required along with proven experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Serving on busy counters and tills
- Related administrative duties
- Cleaning and hygiene duties
- Excellent communication skills are essential, both verbal and written, along with versatility and flexibility to enable us to continue to provide our Clients and customers with an excellent level of service and customer care.
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's