Chartered Building Surveyor
- Job Reference: 00023119-1
- Date Posted: 14 October 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Leeds
- Salary: £35,000 to £45,000
- Sector: Manufacturing Operations, Mining / Oil / Gas, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Well established Chartered Surveyors operating in the North East are in a position of growth and looking for an addition Building Surveyor to join the team. Initially you will be homebased, the future of working location will be discussed at interview and will adapt to working practices of Covid-19.
You will be working across a number of projects in different sectors and being able to provide a range of building surveying duties.
Vacancies are in West Yorkshire and the Newcastle regions.
- You must have at least 3 years of experience in the role of a Building Surveyor - either MRICS Chartered or in the final stages of your APC
- You will have experience in the public and private sectors
- Refurbishment projects inc feasibility studies, preparing specifications and Contract Administration
- Planning an AND Planning and Building Control consents and applications
- Surveys, inspections, schedules, defect analysis, building surveys and professional reports
Due Diligence surveys, dilapidations, planned maintenance surveys
- Working as lead surveyor and supporting other managers and colleagues
In return for commitment and loyalty you will be provided with a competitive salary reflective of your experience, it will be in the region of £35k to £45k but is flexible and open to negotiation.
Benefits include car allowance, 21 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays and flexible working hours and your RICS professional fees will be paid for.
You will be provided with all the technology and equipment needed to do the job to the best of your ability.
Please send in your CV to apply as interviews are being arranged quickly. You will initially be contacted by AMI Consulting before being put forward to the client