Job Title: Change Manager - Fixed Term 18 Months
Location: Hamilton, UK
Compensation: Competitive plus Additional Benefits
Role Type: 18 months FTC
Role ID: SF 51125
At Babcock we're working to create a safe and secure world, together, and if you join us, you can play your part as a Change Manager at our Hamilton site. Babcock supports Network Rail and other rail industry customers in providing a safe, reliable and efficient rail network across Great Britain.
As a Change Manager you'll ensure robust change management best practice is applied within R20 - SAP and adopted across any other change activity or project work within Babcock Rail as needed.
The role will instil a culture of review, constructive challenge, and refinement at every stage of the change lifecycle to maximise the value of change activity. This will include ensuring clear, effective, and rationalised change management strategies are developed and consistently applied. Day to day, you'll Provide Change Management expertise, and:
Essential experience of the Change Manager,:
- Collaborate with different departments, in particular the Babcock Corporate Services Change Team, and internal customers to lead effective change management activities and ensure the Objectives of the Agreed Target Operating Model are met.
- Work closely with the Rail Project Lead and Rail Functional Leads to support the requirements of the project as required. This may involve progressing tasks, including but not limited, to Data Migration, Data Cleanse, Data Archiving etc.
- Oversee the development of all change management programmes from design to implementation and interface with the owning team to ensure all key milestones are met.
- Support continuous improvement initiatives across the Babcock Rail Business.
- Drive value from the change management best practice' process.
- Work with all stakeholders in the Rail and any other Rail change initiatives to ensure clear objectives are provided in-line with agreed strategies
- Ensure any change management budget is prepared, agreed and managed.
- Complete all relevant change management governance documentation and presentations as and where required, with people working within agreed delegation of authority levels throughout. Lead or facilitate other Rail projects as and when required.
- Business Focus
- Planning and organising
- Personal Drive
The role offers hybrid working (majority working from home) with occasional travels to the sites across UK.Qualifications for the Change Manager,
- Educated to degree or HNC level
- Experienced change management practitioner
- Able to demonstrate experience in the following roles: senior management executive roles, change management, project management, cost management.
- The ability to present complex information in clear, concise English and visually is essential.
- Ability to work under pressure and to challenging deadlines.
- Computer literate, including proficiency in MS PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Generous holiday allowance
- Matched contribution pension scheme, with life assurance
- Employee share scheme
- Employee shopping savings portal
- Payment of Professional Fees
- Reservists in the armed forces receive 10 days special paid leave
- Holiday Trading is a benefit that allows the majority of employees to buy additional leave or to sell up to one working week of annual leave from their annual entitlemen
- 'Be Kind Day' enables employees to take one working day's paid leave a year (or equivalent hours) to undertake volunteering work with their chosen organisation or registered charity
For the full extensive Benefits package please visit our Careers pagesBabcock International
For over one hundred- and thirty-years Babcock International have helped to defend nations, protect communities and build a better world. To continue, we must adapt, advance and be a sustainable business with a shared goal.
If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know. We're committed to building an inclusive culture where everyone's free to thrive. We are happy to talk about flexible working - please ask about alternative patterns of work at interview.
Change Management, CSR, ERP, SAP, Project Manager, Management, Technology