|Job Title:||Centre Manager|
|Salary:||£40000 - £42000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-03-20 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Michelle Sayers|
|Job Published:||March 20, 2019 08:15|
SALARY £40,000 ( Negotiable ) plus BONUS
A leading Property Company with a portfolio of cool, hip business Centre's throughout London are looking to recruit a Centre Manager to work at one of their sites situated in South West London . The ideal candidate will have previous Centre Management experience/People management/front of house or similar.. (Previous Business Centre/Serviced Office experience required)Objective:To pro-actively manage and market the above Business Centre to ensure:Excellent delivery of customer service and customer satisfaction;Strong sales results;Rent roll and occupancy are maximised through the delivery of on-site initiatives;A strong community network is built and maintained;High standards of presentation and maintenance of Centre(s)
- Customer Service
- To be the first point of contact for visitors and customers by maintaining a public presence at reception or hot desk where appropriate.
- To provide first class customer service to all customers, and visitors to the centre.
- To engage with all existing customers, and potential new customers to strengthen and grow good customer relationships by understanding their business and getting to know them.
- Ensure all day to day customer needs and complaints are handled quickly, efficiently and to ensure total customer satisfaction.
- Ensure all reception/admin requests are well managed.
- Responsible for all on site sales by conducting viewings of vacant space, selling the space, explaining the letting terms and maximising other added value services
- Familiar with telecoms terminology, unique selling points (USPs), sales process and pricing and the ability to communicate this to potential customers.
- Host, manage and market the company - ensure all up/down sizing opportunities are maximised.
- Familiarisation with competing centres and services in the local areas.
- Promote and assist in managing meeting rooms where applicable.
- Staff Management & Training
- Responsible for managing the on-site team, which will include recruitment and training ensuring that workloads and tasks are appropriately delegated and monitored.
- Work in accordance with the policies and procedures of the company
- Review staff performance and monitor objectives to include annual appraisals and performance objectives.
- Carry out regular reviews and arrange/provide training for the on-site team.
- Encourage good communication, team work and an entrepreneurial environment.
- Assist the wider Centre team in the provision and induction for new starters within the portfolio as required.
- Work closely with the Facilities Management team to ensure good, open communication across the Centre(s).
- Marketing, Community Management and Sustainability
- Responsible for building and maintaining communities within their Centre(s).
- Encourage inter-customer trading events through the clients network and location websites.
- Hosting networking events to create and forge new relationships with potential customers and relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure the branding and signage of the Centre complies with Group policy and is kept to a high standard.
- Promote the company through customer and general public contact.
- Use Twitter, Instagram and any other relevant social media to increase awareness of both customers and the centre in the wider community in accordance with our policies
- Support and promote the company sustainability programme through the customer base and other stakeholders.
- Responsible for the overall management of Centre(s).
- To identify value enhancing centre improvements and recommend these to the Portfolio Manager.
- To work effectively with the Facilities Management team to ensure high standards of presentation and maintenance of Centre(s).
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with the companies Health and Safety policies and procedures, and all associated statutory requirements throughout the centre(s).
- Responsible for arranging emergency/reactive works and liaising with the Facilities Management team to implement.
- Responsible for customers moving in and out, including management of the dilapidations process and unit preparation in line with company procedures.
- Ensure that all customers are complying with the lease terms.
- Full implementation of the Centre Procedures.
- Liaise with Portfolio and Asset Manager to maximise occupancy and rent roll.
- Prepare, manage and review all rental budgets with Portfolio Manager and Facilities Manager.
- To work with Facilities Management and other colleagues to manage service charge budgets.
- Encourage sales to achieve company targets, ensure rent and service charge income are to full target levels.
- Responsible for the purchase card expenditure and site master keys.
- To be responsible for managing Business Rates expenditure ensuring optimisation in the reduction of payable rates.
Knowledge of budgets/health & safety/sales along with excellent communication/ relationship skills
Good Knowledge of Social Media /Co-Working is required for this challenging and rewarding position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000 per annum
£25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Parking, Pension
£30000 - £37000 per annum
£40000 per annum, Benefits: BUPA, Pension Scheme, Life Insurance
£60000 - £70000 per annum