Customer Facing Centre Administrator
|Job Title:||Customer Facing Centre Administrator|
|Salary:||£17080 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-05-19 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Gardiner|
|Job Published:||May 09, 2019 12:27|
Monday – Friday
Our client focus on giving entrepreneurs and businesses "Freedom at Work" and the independence, flexibility and support to create, grow and enjoy running their businesses in our centres.
What will you do?
An opportunity for an exceptional individual to take on the rewarding role of meeting and greeting customers when they are welcomed to our business centres, in person and by telephone.
To succeed in this varied and interesting role, you must be passionate about customers and be able to create an engaging Customer Experience that is personal, memorable and unique!
We want someone exceptional who is… Customer focused
• Meets and greets visitors and customers as the first point of contact at the centre
• Ensures the reception area is presented to a high standard at all times
• Consistently delivers outstanding customer service in centre
• Promotes and up-sells the full range of services to customers
• Manages incoming calls and emails professionally and promptly
• Supports Centre Manager to deliver centre events plan
• Delivers customer moves smoothly in line with customer requirements
• Ensures all customer complaints are escalated if not resolved at first touch
• Manages enquiries and call backs via telephone, email and in person
• Handles incoming and outgoing post including opening, sorting, processing, franking and liaising with external couriers.
• Responsible for the Purchase Order process
• Co-ordinates meeting room bookings
• Trouble-shoots including telephone and internet connections
• Ensures messages are delivered to customers in a timely and professional way
• Raises any Health and Safety issues in line with Policy
• Collates and generates services to be charged via the E-Billing system
• Schedules contractors or maintenance work
• Regularly updates customer information for the centre
• Assists with other tasks as requested
Fun - You can do all the above with a smile on your face and maintain a positive attitude, you lead by example to ensure the centre you are proud of provides a great customer experience every day.
• 1 year's customer service experience in a people focused environment (Desirable)
• Experience working in Hospitality, Retail, Leisure, Airline, (or similar)
• Ideally Graduate calibre
• Minimum Grade C in English and Maths (or equivalent)
• Confident user of Microsoft office 365 (Word, Excel and Outlook)
Key skills/behaviours required for this role:
• Professional manner
• Excellent telephone manner
• Building customer relationships
• Excellent communicator
• Great attention to detail
• Organisational skills
• Willingness to learn
• Resilient and embraces change
• Welcoming, friendly and confident
• Passion and understanding of mission and values
What will we offer you?
• £17,080 per annum
• Monday to Friday, 9:00am – 18:00pm
• Pension scheme
• 28 holidays (Including public Bank Holidays)
• Ride to Work scheme
• Training and Development opportunities
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's