|Location||Southampton, Hampshire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£18000.00 - £19000.00 per annum||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Chef de Partie
Southampton-£18,000 + Tips
Full time role with live in!
Luxury hotel located in Southampton. The restaurant boasts a superb choice of fresh, locally sourced dishes served daily. This company also offers excellent career opportunities to develop and progress. They are currently recruiting for a Chef de Partie to join their brigade. You will be required to work 40 hrs, 5 out of 7 days per week, the working hours are predominantly 2:00pm - 10:30pm - straight shifts with some Breakfast shifts.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Chef de Partie:
- To ensure the food preparation and presentation meets the required standards
- To comply with the hotels' health and safety and food safety legislations
- To supervise and motivate the team when required
- To monitor portion control, fresh food and dry store orders
What You Need To Be a Successful Chef de Partie:
- NVQ or City & Guilds Chef qualifications are required
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (advantageous)
- Excellent communication skills
- Salary of up to £18,000 + Tips
- Straight Shifts - 6am-2pm or 2pm-Finish
- Great career progression opportunities
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Blue Arrow Best Company 2019!