|Location||Leatherhead, Surrey||Job Type||Contract|
|Salary||Up to £21000.00 per annum||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Chef de Partie Needed
Leatherhead - Surrey
Monday to Friday Hours
Chef de Partie needed for contract catering site based in Leatherhead, Surrey. The site caters for up to 200 people daily. It's a relatively small site, so you will be sometimes required to look after the kitchen in the absence of the Chef Manager for short periods of time. You'll be working Monday to Friday hours, 7am - 3pm.
Key information on the Chef de Partie job:
- Work for a prestigious contract caterer
- Permanent contract
- 40 hours per week roughly SHIFTS: 07:00am - 15:00pm
- All bank holidays off
Benefits of the Chef de Partie:
- Great shift patterns
- Competitive salary
- Free car parking
- Lots of company benefits
Key Responsibilities for the Chef will include:
- Develop under a Chef Manager and learn how to also run a kitchen, but without the pressure of being a Head Chef
- Work in a stress free environment
- Having a passion or cooking healthy meals
- To maintain all hygiene and safety standards with particular emphasis on health and hygiene.
Key Requirements for the Chef:
- You must worked in the kitchen as a chef/cook
- Keen attention to detail
- A friendly person with good communication and delegation skills
APPLY NOW - CLICK APPLY OR GIVE US A CALL ON 01483 569 361
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.