|Location||Pangbourne, Berkshire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£22000.00 - £24500.00 per annum + No late finish||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Chef de Partie - Café/Restaurant - Near Reading - Up to £24,500 P/Annum
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Chef de Partie or a Sous Chef to join an exciting fresh food restaurant on the outskirts of Reading. Catering for Breakfast and Lunch 7 days per week. No late finishes, normal finishing time 16.30/17.00. All straight shifts.
As a strong Chef de Partie, you will be responsible for your own section within the kitchen which delivers breakfast and lunch service using only fresh local ingredients. This is a great opportunity for a chef that has passion for food and loves what you are doing!
As a Chef de Partie within this Kitchen you will need to be enthusiastic in working within a team of dedicated and passionate chefs, delivering an exceptional Breakfast and Lunch experience to the guests.
The ideal Chef would possess the following attributes…
- Thrive on working in a fast-paced environment
- Handle pressure calmly and professionally
- Prepare and service your section.
- Ensure that the highest standards are maintained at all times and to ensure that the kitchen areas, designated equipment and utensils are always kept clean and tidy
The ideal Chef will have:
- Experience of working as a Chef de Partie
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- An understanding of food safety and health and safety within the Kitchen.
- Great working hours with straight shifts only.
- Salary of up to £24,500 P/Annum
- Skills and Career Development opportunities
- Holiday allowance starting at 28 days (including bank holidays)
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this role, please call Anna at Newbury Blue Arrow T: 01635 34949 or APPLY NOW
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application
Blue Arrow Catering and Hospitality currently has an extensive range of catering roles; temporary, interim and permanent. See our website or get in touch for more details.