CCTV Enforcement Officer
|Job Title:||CCTV Enforcement Officer|
|Salary:||£12.11 per hour|
|Start Date:||2018-12-19 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Lena Patel|
|Job Published:||December 19, 2018 10:31|
Employer: Pertemps Recruitment for Harrow Council
Contract Type: Temp / Full time
A fantastic opportunity within Harrow Council for an experienced, self-motivated CCTV Enforcement Officer to join our expanding team.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and committed individual to join us as a CCTV Enforcement Officer for a temporary assignment.
In return we pay a competitive rate of £12.11 per hour, other benefits include excellent training and support for career development and 21 days holiday (excluding Bank Holidays).
Must be able to work Tuesday to Saturday from 1pm to 8pm and must also be able to work flexibly and be an excellent team player.
To be successful in this role you would need to have the below skills & experience:
-Trained in Civil Enforcement or capable of being trained to satisfactory standards, or to able to demonstrate relevant experience
- BTEC Level 2 or equivalent in CCTV Enforcement, or to able to demonstrate relevant experience
- Ability to deal tactfully with difficult/stressful situations
Duties will include:
- Patrol and Enforcement of on and off street parking throughout the Borough, including pay and display car parks and controlled parking zones or any other regulations as directed.
- Record violations in accordance with legislation and working procedures to enforce parking and traffic contraventions, process contraventions into capture software, and assess possible contraventions for the possible issue of a Penalty Charge Notice
- Monitor CCTV for contraventions, or process contraventions recorded by camera systems.
- Record and issue PCN's using mobile devices or manual reporting systems, ensuring all equipment is tested prior to starting patrol and reporting any damaged or faulty equipment.
Harrow Council is the 12th largest London borough by area and one of the most culturally diverse local authorities in the UK, making it a great place to live, work and visit. Located 10 miles from the city centre and just 13 minutes to Euston from Harrow & Wealdstone station there are great transport links via the Metropolitan Line, Watford DC Line and national rail service. It is easily accessible to the M1, M25 and A406.
Please send CV's to email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Temporary Communications Officer
£12.00 - £13.00 per hour
Prison Custody Officer (PCO)
£25,390.64 this then increases to £26,415.92 after 12 months and successful completion of apprenticeship
City Improvement Officer
£19145 - £19171 per annum
Housing Advice & Assesment Officer
£16.64 - £16.94 per hour
Probation Service Officer/Responsible Officer (Band 3) - Advertised on behalf of BeNCH CRC
Band 3 salary commencing at £23,039 per annum