Catering Supervisor -Educational Site - Winchester - £9.60 p/h
A Catering Supervisor is required for this prestigious establishment in the centre of Winchester.
The role will involve serving in the restaurant and also overseeing the functions.
The venue caters for a variety of events and meetings so the job provides great variety.
The position is hands on and involves setting up rooms and overseeing the events.
You will predominantly work weekdays and daytime hours, but evening and weekend work will be required when there is a function.
40 hrs per week.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Supervise in the restaurant and at events and other functions
- Hands on in all catering areas
- Set up rooms and ensure they are set up to the correct standard
- Assist the Events Manager in running the events and be customer focused at all times
- Deal with customer queries and complaints
- Additional admin tasks such as inventories
What you need to get the job:
- Previous experience in a similar role in either an events venue or hotel
- Good physical fitness to move tables and carry out general duties
- Good personal presentation and customer service skills
- Willingness to get involved and work alongside your team
- A dedicated and passionate team player
- £9.60 per an hour
- Work-life balance
Act Now: Press the Apply Button!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.