Front of House Supervisor - Private School - Ascot
We're recruiting Hospitality Assistants for an Education site near Ascot. Looking for a passionate person with experience and is also good at the paperwork side of the job. Working for a global contract catering company who has the contract at this prestigious private school.
This is a hands on role where you will be heavily involved in customer service, helping in the kitchen with food preparation and serving/clearing and cleaning.
Hours are on a rotary shift basis
It is 32hrs a week
Early shift is 9.00am - 3.00pm
Late Shift is 12.00pm - 8.00pm
One in every 4 weeks to work a weekend
£10.02 an hour
What you need to get the job:
* Experience at working in catering and hospitality
* Excellent communication skills
* A fun and outgoing personality and someone who enjoys working in a fast paced environment
* Dedicated to and passionate about the hospitality industry
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Hourly rate of £10.02
* Plenty of paid overtime opportunity
* Great work/life balance
* Career progression
To Apply - Simply click the 'APPLY' button!!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.