|Job Title:||Catering Supervisor|
|Salary:||£12 - £12|
|Start Date:||2019-08-05 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mark Eastwood|
|Job Published:||August 05, 2019 09:49|
We currently have an opportunity for a Catering Supervisor to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.Package description
*20 days annual leave
*Monday to Friday role (predominantly days with some evenings required)
- To ensure that all the duties and tasks under your control are covered by the staff available.
- To ensure that the preparation, presentation and service are carried out to comply with company standards
- To communicate well and demonstrate a pleasant and polite personality.
- To ensure that all products are well presented and served in a clean, hygienic environment.
- To provide an efficient, caring and friendly service to customers in all areas of the catering department and deal with customer requests promptly.
- To ensure that the counter presentation, back up and service is to the Company’s standard.
- To ensure that all areas under your control are left clean and tidy at the end of each service following the close down procedure
- Ensure company cash procedures are followed and adhered too.
- To ensure at all times that Company and statutory regulations of hygiene and safety are adhered to by all members of staff under your control.
- To ensure that the staff under your supervision, perform their tasks correctly, are given necessary training and report any matters which you cannot resolve to Management.
- To supervise other areas of the team in the absence of other supervision.
- To attend to any reasonable requests by Management.
- To ensure that all relevant book keeping is completed to the company standards.
- To stock take as per the trading calendar
- Additional Ad-hoc duties;
- To report any customer complaints or compliments and take action if possible.
- To report any incidents of accident, fire, theft, loss, damage, unfit food or other irregularities and take action if possible.
- To attend meetings and training courses as may be necessary from time to time.
- IOSH Desirable
- Intermediate Food Hygiene
- Proven experience in working in the food service, catering and/or hospitality industry
- Industry acumen and knowledge of catering developments & innovations
- Good understanding of budget management
- Experience in supervising a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working in a standards compliance environment
- NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in catering
- Relevant qualification and training and IT literate - Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
Sodexo is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Cleaning & Catering Supervisor
£23000 per annum
School Catering Supervisor - Ascot - £9.78/hour
Up to £9.78 per hour
Chef Supervisor - Mon to Fri role - Contract Catering
Up to £9.15 per hour
£8.21 - £10.00 per annum