Do you have a keen eye for detail and a passion for delivering excellence in retail and food service delivery? Would you like to work for the 18th largest company on the planet?
We have a great opportunity for a Catering Supervisor to join our team on our high-profile automotive clients site in Epsom, Surrey. In addition to great colleagues (even if we do say so ourselves!) you can enjoy free on-site parking, subsidised Nuffield Health on-site gym membership and after 2 years of employment you would be eligible to join staff privileged purchase car scheme.
- Day to day management of the FOH team of FSA /Barista, hospitality department and vending.
- To support the Management Team in the recruitment, support, control and discipline of staff according to the needs of the unit and within the procedure laid down by the Company, keeping accurate & up-to-date personnel records for all staff as laid down in the Company procedures.
- To monitor the performance of staff, and assist the executive head chef and management team to carry out performance reviews training and coaching as necessary, and record on the appropriate documents.
- HR compliance and record keeping
- Client liaison
- Continuous Professional Development and Training
- Attend to any reasonable requests made by the Management team.
- To attend meetings and training courses as requested.
- Good communication skills
- Previous food handling experience
- Ability to adhere to all H&S practices
- Strong customer service skills
- High Level performer
- High levels of personal hygiene & appearance
- Computer literacy
- Basic numeracy / literary skills
About the company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 37,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business.