|Salary||£9 - £10 per hour, Benefits: Free Parking, possible permanent role||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Blue Arrow are looking are looking to add to our fantastic team of waiters and waitresses, a competent candidate with catering experience needed to work in a fast paced environment, a great opportunity if you are looking for part-time, well paid, catering work. This is a great opportunity to work with top recruitment agency Blue arrow.
Temporary, daytime, weekend work 8am-3pm at the airfield industrial estate Ashbourne. DE6 1HA
Saturday at £9 an hour
Sunday at £10 an hour
- Immediate start working Saturday mornings to early afternoon at £9 an hour.
- Work in a fast paced environment amongst a friendly team
- Temporary contract with the possibility of permanent employment.
- Saturday 8am-3pm.
- Catering assistant needed to provide help in an on site canteen serving factory employees
- Kitchen portering, using the till/handling money, serving food to customers, preparing food
- Employee must be a quick learner who can think on the spot, be a capable till user and have maths skills as you would need to add up prices and have good restaurant experience as common sense is a vital requirement for this role.
- You will need relevant experience in catering and using tills.
- Great customer service experience.
- Ability to work within a team, be friendly and approachable.
- A quick learner and energetic individual.
- Fantastic hourly pay for part-time work.
- Possibility of long term employment.
- Free on site parking.
- Superstars reward scheme with blue arrow
- Possibility of other work offers from blue arrow.
- Regular buses to the location
- 5 minute walk from nearest bus stop
- 20 minute drive from Derby city centre
- Free on site parking
Recruitment checks for this role:
- Food safety certificate that we can provide free of charge
- Employment referencing
Click apply today.