|Location||Ashbourne, Derbyshire||Job Type||Temporary|
|Salary||£8.21 - £10.38 per hour + Pension||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Reference: Blue Arrow, catering assistant role - Ashbourne
Job title: Catering assistant - Ashbourne, Derbyshire
Location: Ashbourne, Derbyshire
Contract type: Temporary/permanent
Hourly rate/Salary: £8.21-10.38
Mon-Sun on shift rotation
CATERING STAFF URGENTLY WANTED!
Blue Arrow are looking to add to our fantastic team of waiters and waitresses, a competent candidate with catering and till experience is needed to work in a fast paced environment, if you enjoy a challenge and are looking for part-time, well paid, catering work this is perfect for you! This is a great opportunity to work with top recruitment agency Blue arrow.
Temporary, daytime, weekend and weekday ongoing work 8am-3pm at the airfield industrial estate Ashbourne.
Weekdays at 8.21 an hour
Saturday at £9.38 an hour
Sunday at £10.38 an hour
* Immediate start working mornings to early afternoon at £8.21-10.38 an hour.
* Work in a fast paced environment amongst a hand working team
* Temporary contract with the possibility of permanent employment.
* Safety shoes are essential for this role, these can be provided for you by blue arrow
Key responsibilities include:
* Catering assistant needed to provide help in an onsite canteen serving factory employees
* Kitchen portering, using the till/handling money, serving food to customers, preparing food
* Employee must be a quick learner who can think on the spot, be a capable till user and have maths skills as you would need to add up prices and have good restaurant experience as common sense is a vital requirement for this role.
* You will need relevant experience in catering and using tills.
* Great customer service experience.
* Ability to work within a team, be friendly and approachable.
* A quick learner and energetic individual.
* Fantastic hourly pay for part-time work.
* Possibility of long term employment.
* Free onsite parking.
* Superstars reward scheme with blue arrow
* Possibility of other work offers from blue arrow.
* Regular buses to the location
* 5 minute walk from nearest bus stop
* 20 minute drive from Derby city centre
* Free onsite parking
Recruitment checks for this role:
* Food safety certificate that we can provide free of charge
* Employment referencing
CLICK TO APPLY