|Salary||£48000 - £60000||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a seasoned catering professional to lead our team at Brighton and Hove Albion Football Club. This senior role will develop the business strategy in conjunction with the Account Director whilst leading a high performing team to ensure the highest quality of service delivery.
Our heritage is built on catering and hospitality experience and fuelled by our passion for exceptional food and service. For over 40 years we have been providing bespoke catering and hospitality services for sports stadia, racecourses, visitor, attractions, historic venues, major events and premium airline lounges. Recognised across the globe for hospitality, we help create exceptional moments at extraordinary events such as Royal Ascot, Tour de France, The Open Championship and RHS Chelsea Flower Show.
For more information on the company see Careers in Sports and Leisure
- £48,000 - £60,000 per annum
- 15% performance led bonus
- £1,300 flexible benefit fund
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
The Catering Services Director will oversee the team on the site, ensuring the services provided to the client are above their expectations, profitable and regularly reviewed to remain within the contract agreement.
By leading the team with motivation, energy and passion you will gain respect through your leadership capability, driving change and maximising growth.
Leading account development plans, you will support the change management process and associated service level agreements ensuring risks are mitigated. In addition, you will support the business development and regional management teams in identifying opportunities with other clients to maximise profit and growth.Ideal candidate
- Expertly manage senior client relationships
- Wide ranging stadia/hospitality management experience
- Extensive experience in delivering public retail and high quality hospitality operations
- Proven experience in managing P&L accounts and driving profitability
- Proven operational knowledge, skills and experience in managing multi-site/multi service operations
- Management of large and diverse teams
- Deliver excellence in operational service standards and customer satisfaction
- Demonstrate resilience when faced with multiple business challenges
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with customers, clients and employees at all levels
- Strong knowledge in conference and events sales
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 37,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business.