Our Blue Arrow branch based in Glasgow are looking for an Account Coordinator to support and help grow the desk that supplies hospitality and catering temporary staff.
This role is perfect for example if you have some resourcing, recruitment, sales, events, catering and/or hospitality experience.You will be involved in :
- Resourcing, interviewing and recruiting for catering roles
- Working in a large branch with over 10 in the team and growing
- Actioning and responding to inbound and outbound telephone calls and emails
- Filling temporary catering roles
- Supporting the catering Recruitment Consultants
- building relationships with candidates
- Client and candidate liaison
- Supporting marketing and sales activities
- Service management: administration, compliance, payroll, maintaining records and databases
- 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays) plus you can buy more
- Your Birthday off paid
- Ongoing training & development
- Fully paid day off for charity work of your choice
- Wide range of flexible and lifestyle benefits
- Superstar and VIP awards and events
- Invited to give regular feedback via our employee surveys and Employee Council
- Experienced management team
Founded in 1959 we have more than 500 recruitment professionals across more than 70 locations throughout the UK.
Blue Arrow specialises in staffing for Admin & Secretarial including Call Centre, Transport & Logistics, Hospitality & Catering, Manufacturing & Production and Public Sector.
Our mission of Enhancing People's Lives unites all Blue Arrow staff under a profound appreciation for their part in helping people find fulfilling work.