Catering Manager (Term Time Only)
|Job Title:||Catering Manager (Term Time Only)|
|Salary:||£18,000 - £19,000 (working term time only)|
|Start Date:||2019-07-25 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Chloe Bromley|
|Job Published:||July 25, 2019 13:20|
This is an excellent opportunity to enhance your catering career in a school environment. As Catering Manager, you will lead the delivery of catering services and build long term client relationships at one of our PFI Schools in Exeter.
Working term time only (42 weeks) 35 hours per week - Monday to Friday, 8am – 3pm
Working term time only (42 weeks) 35 hours per week - Monday to Friday, 8am – 3pmMain responsibilities
- Efficient management of the daily student catering services
- Effectively lead and develop a small team to deliver an outstanding service to client, customers and students.
- Control and monitor the financial performance of the unit and to maintain costs within pre-budgeted targets.
- Ensure all food is prepared fresh and to a high standard as per service level agreement, Company policy and current legislation.
- Establish and maintain satisfactory relationships with individuals at all levels within the Company and the Client organisation.
- Implement and maintain the Statutory and Company standards of hygiene, health and safety and take any action as is necessary.
- Previous experience in a catering management role, ideally within a similar environment
- Experience of managing a team within a catering environment
- Confidence to lead and engage teams
- Good financial awareness
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for delivering great food and service
- Strong adherence to Food Hygiene and Health & Safety
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's