|Salary||£35000 per annum||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Monday - Friday
A great opportunity to join a great company at one of their sites based in Surrey.
The Deputy Manager will oversee the whole catering operation as well as looking after other areas such as reception and cleaning when deputising for the General Manager.
There are multiple outlets on site with a large team so you will be able to multi-task and be able to lead, develop and mentor your staff. You will also be able to look after all financial aspects of the contract.
- Management experience within Contract Catering (B&I)
- Sound knowledge of Hygiene, Health and Safety
- Have a real passion to deliver a great service
- Interpersonal, administrative and organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to lead and develop a team
- Financial and commercial acumen
Act Now: Press the Apply Button!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.