|Salary||£35000 - £39000||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Sodexo are currently looking for an experienced catering manager to join our team at a flagship client site in London.
The successful candidate will manage an exquisite catering offering at the large corporate site in central London and will be responsible for leading the team to provide excellent service to our clients and consumers.Package description
- Competitive salary
- Flexible benefit scheme
- Sodexo Discount scheme
- Efficient management of the daily on-site catering and hospitality services
- Effectively lead and develop a large team to deliver an outstanding service to customer
- Control and monitor the financial performance of the unit and to maintain costs within pre-budgeted targets.
- Ensure all food is prepared fresh and to a high standard as per service level agreement, Company policy and current legislation.
- Implement and maintain the Statutory and Company standards of hygiene, health and safety and take any action as is necessary.
- Ability to work with our values and behaviours in mind at all times.
- Previous experience in the catering sector, with high expectation of service standards. Experience within contract catering desirable.
- Experience of managing, developing and engaging a large catering/retail team
- Excellent attention to detail and passionate about service
- Excellent client and customer relationship skills
- Good financial awareness
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for delivering great food and service
- Strong adherence to Food Hygiene and Health & Safety
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process