- Job Reference: 00053720-1
- Date Posted: 2 January 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: United Kingdom
- Salary: £9.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
Job title: Catering Assistant
Reports to: Catering Supervisor
PART TIME TERM TIME ONLY – 27 HOURS
Salary: £9.00 per hour
Department: Ambito Care & Education
Location: Beaumont College, Lancaster LA2 6AP
07.00 – 15.00 X 2 days per week
11.30 – 19.00 X 2 days per week.
Overall purpose of Role:
To maintain a hygienic, efficient standard of cleanliness in the kitchen or restaurant areas of college.
Main responsibilities and accountabilities:
Providing restaurant and kitchen support to students, staff and visitors within the busy catering department at Beaumont College,
* General cleaning duties within the catering department
* To assist with the service of meals and to ensure efficient and hygienic services, including the washing of crockery and cutlery as they arrive in the wash-up area.
* Washing up in the pan-sink area.
* Sweeping and mopping of both the kitchen and restaurant floors.
* Clearing and cleaning of tables in the restaurant and properly stacking pots for whoever is working in the wash-up area.
* Replenish stock and inform a line manager when new stocks are required.
* Prepare vegetables and clean this preparation area.
* Some food preparation e.g. sandwiches, salads as required.
* To maintain a high standard of practical hygiene and to abide by college food hygiene policy at all times.
Due to the industry this role is in it is mandatory to be double vaccinated against covid-19
Deadline for application :Saturday 1st January 2022