|Location||Chertsey, Surrey||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||Up to £9.00 per hour||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Café Assistant - Chertsey
A renowned contract catering company are looking for a Catering Assistant to join their team, working in an Office Building Cafe/Restaurant. The company caters for some of the most prestigious companies in the UK.
Shifts are either 06:30 - 3pm/07:30 - 15:30. No evenings, weekends, or bank holidays.
Overall Objectives: To provide a friendly catering service, performing a variety of manual tasks associated with food production and service in the location.
- To assist in the preparation of food and snacks.
- To keep the kitchen and restaurant areas in a clean and tidy state at all times.
- To provide a friendly, efficient and hygienic service to all customers
- To ensure that customers are given a prompt and efficient service and expectations are consistently exceeded.
- To be customer focused at all times, by being visible during service periods, approachable and quick to exceed expectations in fulfilling customer needs.
- To project a willing and helpful attitude to customers; to seek the appropriate knowledge of food items sold throughout catering areas and to keep areas and service counters clean and fully stocked.
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.