Catering Assistant - Care Home - Newbury
|Job Title:||Catering Assistant - Care Home - Newbury|
|Salary:||£12370 - £12480 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sam Hodson|
|Job Published:||March 21, 2019 13:01|
This is an excellent opportunity for a General/Catering Assistant looking for career development opportunities alongside a superb work to life balance .
Our client is warm, friendly and accommodating catering for just 30-40 residents across a breakfast, lunchtime and afternoon tea service. The role is based in Newbury. You will be joining an enthusiastic team of professionals. We have the following shift patterns available:
- 30 hrs. 5/7 days working on 6 hour straight shifts- Alternate Weekends Off
As a Catering Assistant, you will provide nutritious and tasty food to our residents where an enthusiastic and energetic approach will bring rewarding results and ongoing career progression.
Your key responsibilities as the Catering Assistant will consist of:
- Ensure full area of responsibility is clean, appropriately presented and stocked at all times
- Ensure thorough and up to date knowledge and understanding of menu and special offers in order to provide relevant information to customers and clients
- Be responsible for smooth operation of relevant equipment reporting any maintenance issues in line with procedures
- Operate the till point as required throughout service, ensuring correct procedures are used
- Ensure all complaint handling is dealt with professionally and in line with procedures
- Ensure that COSHH, Food Safety and Health & Safety regulations are adhered to and any incidents are reported in line with procedures
- Ad-hoc duties to support the catering team and services
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Catering Assistant include:
- Genuine interest in customer service excellence
- A team player
- Catering experience desirable but not essential
What's in it for you...
- As part of your package, we are offering a salary up to £8.50 per hour, dependent on experience.
- Company pension and discount schemes available.
- Opportunity to progress within the company.
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this role, please call Sam at Newbury Blue Arrow T: 01635 34949 or APPLY NOW
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application
Blue Arrow Catering and Hospitality currently has an extensive range of catering roles; temporary, interim and permanent. See our website or get in touch for more details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's