Catering Assistant - B&I Contract Catering Site - Aldermaston
|Job Title:||Catering Assistant - B&I Contract Catering Site - Aldermaston|
|Salary:||£8.30 Per Hour on 37.5 Hour Working Week|
|Contact Name:||Sam Hodson|
|Job Published:||March 21, 2019 17:26|
Catering Assistant required to work front of house within a large B&I site in Aldermaston. The site caters for up to 350 meals per day across a number of dining areas.
You will be responsible for ensuring that the dining room, servery and coffee shops are set up and maintained to the highest standards of food service and hygiene. To serve all customers in a friendly and efficient manner.
You will be working for a market leader in the contact catering industry with fantastic opportunities for career development, training and progression.
- To work in all areas of the operation to include front of house, plate wash and coffee shops on a rotational basis
- To ensure that the counters and servery area are clean and ready for each service with the correct utensils and condiments available
- To ensure that the crockery, cutlery, glasses are clean and presented correctly
- To provide an efficient, caring and friendly service to all customers and inform your team leader or duty manager of any issues or complaints that you may encounter
- To be able to liaise with the Kitchen Brigade to ensure a constant replenishment of the food on offer
- To be able to operate the tills and "up sell' items where appropriate - incentives are given for great performance on sales.
What's in it for you...?
- 20 days holiday - No bank holidays will be worked
- Meals on duty
- Uniform is provided
- Straight shifts 06.30-15.00 Monday-Friday
- Site works on a 9 day fortnight so you will be off every other Friday
- Hourly rate of £8.30 Per Hour
Due to the location of the site being a driver is essential (There is a bus route from Basingstoke & Tadley)
ACT NOW: Press The Apply button to apply.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Chef de Partie - B&I Contract Catering - Aldermaston
Up to £18525.00 per annum
Up to £0.00 per annum
Tyne and Wear
Up to £0.00 per annum
£8.21 per hour, Benefits: Meals on Duty
£8.50 per hour