Catering Assistant - B&I Contract Catering Site - Aldermaston
|Job Title:||Catering Assistant - B&I Contract Catering Site - Aldermaston|
|Salary:||£8.30 Per Hour on 37.5 Hour Working Week|
|Contact Name:||Sam Hodson|
|Job Published:||February 14, 2019 17:17|
Catering Assistant required to work front of house, mainly within one of the coffee shops within a large B&I site in Aldermaston.
You will be responsible for working predominantly within one of the 6 on site coffee shops. You will be working on the tills selling a selection of sandwiches and wraps, paninis, hot and cold drinks (no barista training required as all coffee machines are automatic). You will need to ensure that you serve all customers in a friendly and efficient manner.
You will be working for a market leader in the contact catering industry with fantastic opportunities for career development, training and progression.
- To work mainly within one of the coffee shops however you may be required to support in areas of the operation to include front of house, plate wash and deli bar as required
- To ensure that the coffee shop is fully stocked with all items
- To ensure that customers are served in a timely and efficient manner.
- To provide an efficient, caring and friendly service to all customers and inform your team leader or duty manager of any issues or complaints that you may encounter
- To be able to liaise with the Kitchen Brigade to ensure a constant replenishment of the food on offer
- To be able to operate the tills and "up sell' items where appropriate - incentives are given for great performance on sales.
What's in it for you...?
- 20 days holiday - No bank holidays will be worked
- Meals on duty
- Uniform is provided
- Straight shifts 06.30-15.00 Monday-Friday
- Site works on a 9 day fortnight so you will be off every other Friday
- Hourly rate of £8.30 Per Hour
Due to the location of the site being a driver is essential (There is a bus route from Basingstoke & Tadley)
ACT NOW: Press The Apply button to apply.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's