|Job Title:||Catering Assistant|
|Salary:||£8.30 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-08-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Alison Scott|
|Job Published:||August 01, 2019 16:30|
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Catering Assistant to join our busy team.
This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.Package description
- Rate of pay for 25 years and over is £8.30
- Working Monday to Thursday from 09.00 - 15.00 with occasional Saturday morning working as overtime
- Duties include: setting up food counters for a busy meal service, serving on counters and tills during service, pot wash and plate wash duties, filling and cleaning vending machines, hygiene and cleaning duties
- Food preparation duties
- We require all our staff to have great customer service skills so that we can continue to provide this level of service to our Clients and customers, so applicants will need to have good verbal communication skills
- In addition, we require our staff to be versatile and flexible
- We operate Demand Led Scheduling that will be discussed in detail at interview
As a Catering Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Delivering top quality catering services
- Assisting with the food preparation
- Cleaning and food storage
The successful candidate for this role will have:
- Food service experience
- Understanding of catering and food safety
- Good team working skills
- Ability to multi task
- Excellent customer service skills
Sodexo is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's