|Job Title:||Catering Assistant|
|Salary:||Up to £16185.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||April 05, 2019 11:11|
Catering Assistant required to work front of house, mainly within one of the coffee shops within a large B&I site in Aldermaston.
You will be responsible for working predominantly within one of the 6 on site coffee shops. You will be working on the tills selling a selection of sandwiches and wraps, paninis, hot and cold drinks (no barista training required as all coffee machines are automatic). You will need to ensure that you serve all customers in a friendly and efficient manner.
You will be working for a market leader in the contact catering industry with fantastic opportunities for career development, training and progression.
- To work mainly within one of the coffee shops however you may be required to support in areas of the operation to include front of house, plate wash and deli bar as required
- To ensure that the coffee shop is fully stocked with all items
- To ensure that customers are served in a timely and efficient manner.
- To provide an efficient, caring and friendly service to all customers and inform your team leader or duty manager of any issues or complaints that you may encounter
- To be able to liaise with the Kitchen Brigade to ensure a constant replenishment of the food on offer
- To be able to operate the tills and "up sell" items where appropriate - incentives are given for great performance on sales.
What's in it for you…?
- 20 days holiday - No bank holidays will be worked
- Meals on duty
- Uniform is provided
- Straight shifts 06.30-15.00 Monday-Friday
- Site works on a 9 day fortnight so you will be off every other Friday
- Hourly rate of £8.30 Per Hour
Due to the location of the site being a driver is essential (There is a bus route from Basingstoke & Tadley)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£8.21 - £10.00 per annum
£8.21 - £15.11 per annum
£8.21 - £15.00 per hour
£8.21 - £9.50 per annum