|Job Title:||Catering Assistant|
|Salary:||£8.50 - £9 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow Worcester|
|Job Published:||March 26, 2019 10:50|
Blue Arrow are working with a major client based in central Cheltenham, Cheltenham Hospital, who are looking to employ a number of full time catering assistants to join their team.
Due to a number of the current team leaving in the near future, replacements are being sought.
These roles are immediately available following a successful interview and will be a minimum of 35 hours per week, potentially upwards of 50 hours during a busy week.
The roles and responsibilities of these roles are as follows
- Work with the current team to provide food service to staff and customers at two restaurant locations within the site.
- Use of tills, making teas and coffees etc
- Provide a ward based service, delivering meals to patients on the ward
- Working on a rota pattern that will include some weekend shifts
Training will be provided for the right candidates so experience is not necessary, however a willingness to work hard, enthusiastic attitude and ability to work well within a team are essential.
Successful candidates will enjoy a number of benefits such as
- Weekly pay at a very competitive rate
- Holiday earned on all hours up to 37.5 per week.
- Flexible approach to working hours. You will have input into rota's each week to ensure that you are able to cover all required shifts
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in, please apply with your CV or contact Blue Arrow directly on 01905 724549
If you apply with your CV and do not hear back within 24 hours then please call the above number. Ask to speak to either Sebastian or Jay
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's