|Job Title:||Catering Assistant|
|Salary:||£7.83 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Anthony Quilter|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2019 10:08|
Working as a catering assistant, food service assistant or kitchen porter depending on experience.
More opportunities for candidates who are available Monday to Friday during office hours, but we have a great deal of weekend shifts for Events in the city.
Key responsibilities include:
- Cleaning the kitchen, including washing kitchen appliances, work surfaces, floors and walls.
- Carrying out basic food hygiene preparation tasks.
- Ensuring chefs are equipped with the food and tools they need.
- Helping the chef get ready for service by preparing food.
- Loading and unloading the dishwasher
- Helping to serve meals to customers
Holding a valid level 1 in food safety (or foreign equivalent) is advantageous but not essential as we can provide you with one as long as you have the ability to attain it.
Transport not essential but will have more working opportunities if you have your own transport due to locations of some clients/units.
If you believe you have the correct skills to join our relief team please hit the apply button, submit your CV and we will be in touch.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's