Catering Assiatant x9
|Job Title:||Catering Assiatant x9|
|Salary:||£15500 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Hannah Byford-Hall|
|Job Published:||April 18, 2019 11:42|
The Catering Assistant role involves serving meals, whilst maintaining a clean and hygienic environment in both the serveries and main kitchen. The role also involves recording food temperatures, cleaning activities and all other relevant paperwork in line with company policy.
Key Responsibilities of a Catering Assistant
- Providing a good quality catering service from a centralised kitchen which produces approximately 600 meals daily whist maintaining a clean and hygienic environment.
- Serving well balanced, nutritional, varied and well-presented meals.
- Ensuring all stock is used in strict rotation.
- Maintaining the kitchen and ancillary areas to a high standard of hygiene.
- Executing all work following safe working practices.
- Working to a flexible rota, thereby ensuring that the needs of the service are met at all times.
- Ensuring that all meals chosen from the pre-ordering system are received, and that all ethnic, religious and dietary requirements are met.
- Maintaining accurate records of catering activities, particularly temperature records and all required security checks
- Attending department meetings when required.
- Attending statutory and mandatory training.
- Abiding by departmental protocols and company policies and procedures.
- To be able to work on your own initiative as well as in a team in a busy kitchen environment
- Ideally to have had previous experience working in a similar kitchen environment, although this is not essential as training will be given
In return for your expertise and hard work, we can offer an attractive salary package and a wide range of benefits:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (at commencement of employment)
- A Group Personal Pension Plan (GPPP)
- Private Medical Insurance Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Free meals while on duty
- Carefirst – Employee Assistance Services
- Continuous learning and development
- Career development
- Personal health insurance
- Voluntary Benefits
All successful candidates will need to undertake a DBS check
If you have the necessary skills and experience needed for the Catering Assistant based in Royston, then please apply today
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's