|Salary||£29,000 - £35,000||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Are you ready for a challenge? Are you a highly capable Catering and Housekeeping Manager with exceptional team management skills? If so – we want to hear from you!
Imagine working in a highly prestigious dance, drama, music and theatre school based on stunning grounds in Chester. This is a high profile independent school contract which will therefore provide you with the opportunity to showcase your leadership skills and develop within a growing business.
You will manage catering, hospitality, events and housekeeping in this amazing setting. This position will suit an ambitious manager with a passion for innovation, who is skilled in food delivery, hospitality and cleaning.
We are looking for a passionate individual who is ‘hands on’ with a keen eye for detail. This is an excellent opportunity to enhance your career within a prestigious environment.
As part of our commitment to improving the quality of life for our employees, Sodexo offers a Flexible Benefits Scheme, allowing you to tailor a reward package to suit your needs but includes a technology scheme, private dental insurance, travel insurance, gym membership, Gourmet card, private medical insurance and the ability to purchase or sell annual leave. We also have a Sodexo Discount scheme, which offers employees and their friends and family the opportunity to benefit from over 1,200 discounts from top retailers both online and in-store.Main responsibilities
• Efficient management of the daily catering and hospitality services for pupils and staff, ensuring quality fresh food and high standards of service delivery
• Ensure that all food is prepared with due care and attention, particularly in regard to customers’ special dietary requirements such as nut, dairy or wheat allergies
• Control and monitor the financial performance of the unit and to maintain costs within pre-budgeted targets
• Ensure all food is prepared fresh and to a high standard as per service level agreement, Company policy and current legislation
• Establish and maintain satisfactory relationships with individuals at all levels within the Company and the Client organisation
• Implement and maintain the Statutory and Company standards of hygiene, health and safety and take any action as is necessary
• Oversee the housekeeping services to the agreed cleaning specification and standards required
• Liaise with the housekeeping supervisor to ensure that exemplary services are provided
• Previous experience in a catering and cleaning management role, with experience of executing hospitality services
• Experience of managing a team within a prestigious environment
• Strong attention to detail and passionate about service development
• Confidence to lead, develop and engage teams
• Self-motivated, pro-active, creative, enthusiastic and professional
• Good financial awareness
• Excellent communication skills
• Passion for delivering great food and service
• Strong adherence to Food Hygiene, Health & Safety and compliance
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.