|Salary||£50000 - £55000 per annum||Sector||Driving & Logistics|
Remuneration: £50,000 - £55,500
Location: Greater London
BJD Group are recruiting an experience Purchasing Manager for our prestigious client to be based at the central London Head office (remote working available).
They are offering a salary of up to £55,500.
Our client is one of the world leading point of sale and visual merchandising companies who work with some of the world's largest retailers .
The role of the Purchasing Manager will be to implement best practice as laid out by the category Lead. As the Purchasing Manager you will communicate a sourcing strategy and competitive advantages to internal and external audiences including suppliers. In addition to looking after a particular spend category you will also support the sales team with your commercial acumen to support new business opportunities, in particular exercises for new clients and negotiating with vendors.
To apply for the role of Purchasing Manager you must possess:
• Experience of buying materials, software and or print materials for Promotional and visual products, corporate gifts and or visual merchandising products is essential
• Be available to travel 25%
• Strong analytical and numeracy skills and pay a high attention to detail
• Track record in negotiation skills with suppliers and clients
• Working market knowledge in Travel Retail, Health & Beauty, FMCG and or Pharmaceutical advertising
• Fluent in one other European Language (particularly German)
• Track record of previous roles in both supplier and client organisations
Package and Prospects:
On offer is a salary of up to £55,500. This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career with successful global organisation.
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to send us an up-to-date copy of your CV.
BJD Group are the UK's leading management recruitment experts within the logistics and supply chain sector. Since 1991 we have worked with clients and candidates to provide a professional, trusted service from initial engagement to securing your next role and beyond. Please visit our website at bjdgroup.co.uk for the latest logistics and supply chain vacancies.
BJD Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position I understand that my details will be processed in accordance with BJD Group's Data Retention Policy which can be accessed at bjdgroup.co.uk