|Location||Houghton le Spring||Job Type||Temporary|
|Salary||£8.52 - £9.10 per hour||Sector||Professional & Admin|
Start Date: 2nd September 2019
Between £8.52 and £9.10 per hour
We have fantastic opportunity to join one of our clients Northern Powergrid who are a well-known electricity distribution company based in Penshaw. They are currently looking for an experienced Cashier Assistant to join their finance team.
You will need good organisational skills, knowledge of MS Office especially Word, Excel and Outlook. Experience of CFS Oracle is preferred. You will be accurate, able to work to deadlines with good verbal and written communication skills.
Two year's similar experience is essential and we would prefer you to have AAT and ICM qualifications. You will be expected to pass a credit check for this role.
Main duties include processing receipts for cash, taking card payments, processing refunds. Dealing with customer enquiries and providing key information on a frequent basis.
- Processing customer payments
- Allocating funds against invoices
- Inputting receipts
- Completing banking schedules
- Speaking to customers re queries
- Journal transfers
- Uploading and reconciling debit/credit card payments
- Processing refunds
- Taking payments over the phone
- Handling emails and telephone calls, both internal and external
- Data input
- Data validation and analysis
- Customer risk monitoring
- Written and verbal communication with internal and external customers
The hours of work are 8:30am to 4:40pm (37 hours per week) Monday to Friday. The company offer free onsite parking and can also be accessed via public transport.