Cash Flow Analyst
|Job Title:||Cash Flow Analyst|
|Salary:||£25000 - £40000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-01-25 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Grant Lewis|
|Job Published:||January 25, 2019 16:48|
The business is growing rapidly and this role has come about as a result of this growth. On offer for the successful Finance Analyst will be a competitive salary with a bonus scheme, study support towards your preferred accountancy qualification, access to various training courses and of course the opportunity to develop your skill-set and eventually progress into a more senior role due to succession planning.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Delivering accurate cash flow forecasts
• Implementing process improvements to ensure speed & efficiency
• Gathering, collating & reporting data
• Liaise with group finance & banking team to ensure smooth onboarding process
If you are in a similar Finance Analyst role, or are experienced in management accounts with exposure to analysis, then this could be the perfect role for you.
On offer for the successful Finance Analyst:
• A competitive salary and benefits package
• 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
• Study support towards ACCA / CIMA
• Opportunities to travel
• Access to various training courses
• Various social events
If you are looking to join a large business and progress your career this is the full package. Please apply if think this Finance Analyst role is for you
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's