|Salary||£11.31 per hour||Sector||Government & Public Sector|
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30am-5pm
Pertemps Dundee are currently recruiting on behalf of our client, a well know Public Sector, for a Casework Assistant. The ideal candidate will deal with a mix of cases across all aspects of work of the Registration Team.
Due to the nature of this role it is required for candidates to hold a Basic Disclosure certificate issued within the last 12 months or will to apply for.
Your key duties will involve:
- Assess low risk status applications, ensuring applicants provide all required information to support their application.
- Support case officers by setting up, and updating checklists for the various applications received, carrying out appropriate checks, and sending out acknowledgement letters.
- Processing notifications from charities, ensuring all relevant information and evidence is provided. Ensure the notification is processed within the require timeframe.
- Respond to inquiries from charities, professional advisors, individuals and other bodies. This will include people with widely varying levels of knowledge and experience of charities and charity regulation.
- Undertake any related additional duties.
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- Applicants should have demonstrable experience of gathering, organising and analysing information from a wide range of sources to allow for independent judgements and informed decision making.
- Excellent IT skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office based software such as Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Experience of working as part of a team and have experience of direct communication with the public.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to write letters, file notes, emails and reports, quickly and accurately.
If you are interested in this role please apply with your CV online or alternatively call us on 01382 221234 for an informal chat.