Do you have experience in the Banking or Financial Services Sectors or are you a Graduate looking to start a career in the industry?
Do you want a role working Monday to Friday for a multinational, award winning company?
We're looking for problem solvers with excellent written & verbal communication skills to work as Complaints Handlers investigating financial claims on behalf of a High Street Bank in Leeds city centre on a permanent basis. This is a back office role and not a call centre position.
You will be given award winning training and support in order for you to be successful and progress into more senior roles.
* Salary: £18,000 to £21,500 + 15% shift allowance (increasing the maximum salary on offer to £24,725)
* Hours: 37.5 per week, Monday to Friday - 15.00 to 23.00 shift
* Location: LS98 3HX
* Start Dates: 6th February
* Contract: Permanent
Benefits (Terms & Conditions Apply):
* 23 days holiday (rising to 27 days) plus Bank Holidays
* Company pension scheme
* Option to buy more holiday
* Childcare vouchers
* Give as you earn
* Retail vouchers/discounts
Some key Responsibilities of the role include:
* Conduct the full end to end investigation of multiple cases, liaising with the customers and other parties as appropriate.
* Weigh up all relevant evidence in line with current guidance and procedures in order to reach the correct outcome for client and customer.
* Ensuring all information relating to each case is recorded in line with policy to ensure a full audit trail.
* Produce a reasoned report detailing your investigations and conclusions in line with authorisation levels achieved using relevant software to provide a full audit trail for the client and the industry regulator
In order to be successful you'll need to be:
* Able to demonstrate numeracy and the ability to effectively use Microsoft Office
* Able to analyse data, problem solve and make decisions confidently
* Demonstrates a high level of detail in relation to producing or reviewing written / numerical information and effective task completion
* Able to evidence effective verbal and written communication skills
* Able to work at speed whilst maintaining quality and accuracy standards
* Able to organise and manage own workload to meet targets and strict deadlines -handling an active caseload of work which includes simultaneously dealing with a number of cases
Please contact Mandeep, Afsheen or Rinku in our Harrow Perm Team on 020 8427 6199 for further details or apply though this site and one of our Consultants will be in touch.