|Location||Newcastle Upon Tyne||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||Band 2 salary commencing at £18,203 p.a||Sector||Government & Public Sector|
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team based at the Quorum Business Park, Newcastle working with a range of colleagues and partners supporting the work of reducing reoffending and providing a service to community teams. In addition you will also be required to work in the community teams in a receptionist capacity to cover short term absence, peaks in the workload.Package description
Band 2, salary commencing at £18,203
37 hours per week, 27 days holiday + 8 bank holidays, defined contribution pension scheme, company sick pay, group discount scheme.
Location: Quorum Business Park, Newcastle - To support the new working model and ensure flexibility across the administration resource you will be required to operate within the hub at Quorum Business Park and other local offices.
Interviews will take place on Thursday 14th February 2019Main responsibilities
- Keep up to date timely and accurate records
- Produce reports on management information and use this data to support target achievement
- Undertake a variety of duties to ensure the effective and efficient running of the admin functions in a busy office. This includes reception and telephony work.
- Work with confidential information.
- Proven admin support experience working in a similar environment or role
- Proven accurate data entry skills
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Able to work with confidential information
- Proven experience of working with Microsoft Office applications and IT applications relating to case management record systems
- Experience of working to deadlines and under pressure to manage competing deadlines
- Must be performance and outcome orientated
- Flexible approach to work with a 'can do attitude'
Northumbria CRC staff provide a wide range of probation services which reduce reoffending across our county, making communities safer.
Nationally recognised as a high-performing organisation, we are driven by fairness and openness and dedicated to ensuring that we are authorities on reducing crime, reducing the number of victims, and rehabilitating offenders. We are proud to have strong relationships with other criminal justice agencies, local authorities, health trusts, employment and training providers, and work with contracted partners to enhance delivery to our service users. We are committed to Safeguarding.