|Salary||£18 - £19 per hour||Sector||Building & Construction|
TEMP TO PERM
VAN & FUEL CARD FROM START
- 40 Hour Weeks with a chance of overtime
- Looking for Carpenters/Multi-traders to work on a temp to perm basis.
- Temp will last a maximum of 13 weeks, then the opportunity to go perm.
- Working on DWP Buildings, Hospitals & the British Telecom Contract.
- You will be supplied with a Van & a Fuel Card from your first day.
- Ideally based within Surrey/Sussex/Middlesex.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Project work, refurbishment works in existing buildings
- Needs to be multi trade, putting in doors, stud wall up, joinery etc Kitchen fit outs
- Clean UK Driving Licence
- CSCS Card
- NVQ Level 2 In Carpentry
- £18p/h - £20p/h
- Van & Fuel Card
- A family run Building Services Company who are made up of 4 divisions, these are Building Maintenance, Projects, Cleaning Services & Window Cleaning.
- Based in Berkshire.
- Turnover last year was circa £25million.
- They employ around 420 engineers as a group with 170 of these being within maintenance & projects.
- Major clients include: MOD, Barclays Bank, RBS, CBRE, BT, Multiple Hospitals, Morris & Spottiswood.
- A company who are passionate about ethics & attitude.
Please contact Sean Hitchman on 020 7932 2800 / shitchman @ rgb .co.uk