|Job Title:||Mobile Carpenter|
|Salary:||£24000 - £27000 per annum, Benefits: Company Van + Fuel Card|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Willey|
|Job Published:||June 13, 2019 16:46|
Location - Barnstaple
Salary - £24,000 - £27,000
Location - Plymouth (SW Region)
One of the regions' most successful Construction & Maintenance service providers is seeking to expand their team of trades professionals. They are seeking an experienced Carpenter to work within their business on a range of maintenance, new build and refurbishment schemes across various project sectors in the Mid Somerset region.
As an experienced Carpenter, it is envisaged you'd have an NVQ 3 Qualification in Carpentry & Joinery (or equivalent) together with Good communication and IT skills.You should be adept at speaking with customers and/or clients and also be a strong team player.
Proficient in First & Second Fix Carpentry, and able to work to a high standard of final finishing for high end clients you'll also be familiar with -
- Fire Door and Flush Door Installation
- Roof Construction – Truss and Traditional Cut Roof
- Ironmongery Replacement/ Installation
- New Build, Commercial and Renovation Experience
- Good working hand and power tools (Power tools can be provided)
- A ‘can do attitude’ and contribute to the team effort
- A clean UK driving licence
- A flexible attitude to travel and work in all locations to meet the requirements of the business and a Focused, motivated and enthusiastic approach.
If this Mobile Carpenter role is of an interest to you then please don't hesitate to contact Ryan @ RGB Or APPLY now to submit your CV for consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£18 - £19 per annum
£13 - £14 per hour, Benefits: Malcolm Ward
£23000 - £27000 per annum, Benefits: Company Van + Fuel Card
Mobile Gas Engineer
North West England
£30000 - £34000 per annum
Mobile Power Engineer