Temporay Caretaker in Stirling Required!
PVG & Driving Licence Essential
Security of Buildings
Health and Safety
To undertake any duties considered appropriate for this post which may be outwith their normal working base.
* Good communication skills
* Flexible approach to the job, willing to undertake overtime, including weekend working, as necessary
* Good level of physical fitness to carry out the duties listed above
* Good inter-personal skills
* Handyman skills
* Customer focussed with a "Can Do" Attitude
* Capable of maintaining confidentiality at all times
* Administrative skills
* Health & Safety awareness e.g.COSHH, Risk Assessments etc
* Team Worker
* Experience of working with children
* Flexible in approach
* Full, valid driving licence
* Enhanced PVG
For more information contact Laura Ann on 01506 412229.