Location: Derby, South Derbyshire, and North Derbyshire locations
Pay: £11 to £12 per hour experience dependant
Contract: Temporary - immediate start
Hours - Split Shifts - minimum 20 hours per week max 40 hours (this is dependant on the school.
Blue Arrow Derby are currently working in partnership with several Schools, Trusts, and Academies throughout Derby and Derbyshire.
We are searching for candidates who are immediately available and hold a current enhanced DBS (covering child workforce) issued within the last 12 months or registered as part of the update service. (We are also able to provide you with a DBS check ourselves, however this may result in a delay in a start date due to the checks being completed.)
This role is perfect for anyone who is looking to gain extra hours around their current jobs, or anyone bored of sitting at home and is wanting to keep themselves busy.
Hours & shift details:
* These hours may increase due to different schools, and business needs on site.
* Split Shifts these range from the hours of 7am till 10am and 3pm till 6pm
* You will be required to open and close the premises. Along with any general cleaning and maintenance.
* All shifts are Monday to Friday ongoing roles
* Pay rate from £11 per hour
About your new Role:
* Ensuring that the security and general appearance of the building and surrounding areas are maintained in accordance with the required standards set by the school.
* General cleaning around the schools
* Setting up and putting away furniture after classes and assembles etc
* Keyholder- opening and closing the school making sure everywhere is safe and secure.
Why should you apply?
* This is a fantastic opportunity to work within some great organisations that can offer on-site parking and facilities available.
* This would suit individual's looking for immediate work but also anyone looking for temporary flexible work.
* Previous experience as a care taker or site supervisor (within an education environment is desirable)
* An in date Enhanced DBS DATED WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS ideally on the new updated service programme, without this we cannot work you in Schools or Care homes. - we do have the facilities to put you through one but will result in a slower start date
* A full clean driving license
* Ability to lift and carry furniture
* Ability to use own initiative to manage own work effectively
* Use of general cleaning equipment and attention to detail
* Flexible interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate with diverse groups and individuals
* A lot of our schools are based within Derby and Derbyshire, we will only send you to the sites you are able to get too. A lot of schools have fantastic bus routes which drop you close to the site. However if you have your own transport great! This will open up more doors for work opportunities
The Next Stage:
* If you are interested in the above role and feel you can meet the above requirements, we would love to hear from you as soon as possible.
So if you think this is just what you're looking for then CLICK APPLY TODAY and we will aim to process your application as quickly as possible.