|Salary||£8.21 per hour||Sector||Estate Agency & Property Management, Miscellaneous|
We are currently recruiting for a temporary Caretaker for an Educational Provider in Shrewsbury.
This position is Temporary for a period of 4 months which may be longer depending on the clients requirements.
To be successful for this position we will require an Enhanced DBS to be completed, satisfactory references and proof of right to work in the UK.
The role will involve providing traditional Caretaking services around the site and on occasion off-site.
Duties to include but are not limited to:
- Receiving post and parcels into the Main Office.
- Delivering post and parcels to various location across the site.
- Moving stores and equipment around the site.
- Setting up for events/concerts in various buildings, this will involve manual handling and repetitive manual handling taskings.
- Collection and disposal of paper waste from buildings across the site.
- Driving the site van, require a full driving licence.
- Assisting the Estates team with some manual taskings.
The role will involve working 5 days out of 7 depending on the work commitments (may include Saturdays and Sundays). Hours of work will normally be 8am to 5pm with half hour for lunch.
We are looking to fill this position as soon as practically possible bearing in mind we need an Enhanced DBS to be processed.
In return you will be paid a salary of £8.21 per hour.
To apply for this vacancy please click Apply.
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering and Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors at www.pertemps.co.uk