Carer (Female) (Mon-Fri Mornings)
- Job Reference: 00095248-1
- Date Posted: 4 November 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Longfield, Kent
- Salary: £11.72 Per Hour
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
I am a physically disabled woman living in my own family home, in New Ash Green (near Longfield/Dartford, Kent) and I value my independence. A position has become available on my dedicated team of female carers who help me with a range of personal care and domestic tasks. I am looking for local people who are enthusiastic, physically fit, good communicators, who have a positive outlook, and experience of supporting someone who has a physical disability.
This position would suit someone who would enjoy working in a small friendly family environment, who has relevant experience and is looking for some extra shifts. As I live in a village with poor public transport links, you will need to be a car driver - unless you live reasonably close to New Ash Green. There is also the possibility of covering other shifts when my other carers are on annual leave or on sick leave.
Monday - Friday Mornings: 9am - 12noon (15 hours) (£11.72 per hour)
NB: These shifts involve working with another member of my team to help me get up.
Some of the Main Responsibilities:
* A range of personal care tasks (for which you will receive full training)
* Helping me with my morning routine alongside another Female Carers, to get me ready for the day
* Helping me to eat breakfast and/or lunch
* A few domestic tasks such as cleaning, laundry and ironing etc.
* Some administrative tasks including helping to maintain my diary and making telephone calls on my behalf
NB: During the current Coronavirus situation extra training and relevant PPE supplies will be provided in order to keep staff safe.
This employer has claimed an exception under the Equality Act 2010 and this post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure, the cost of which is covered by the employer.
If you believe that you have the skills, commitment, personality and confidence required for this role, or if you would like more information: Please apply