Care Team Leader
- Job Reference: 00007512-1
- Date Posted: 22 May 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Llanellen, Gwent
- Salary: £10.12 Per Hour
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Greenfields Integrated Residential Care
Greenfield believe care should be in partnership with young people and we focus on creating a consistent, predictable and nurturing environment- an environment where young people feel valued, respected and listened to.
We are looking for a Team Leader with previous experience of being a Support Worker within a children’s Residential setting, hold either an NVQ or QCF Level 3 in Children and Young People (or equivalent), along with a positive attitude, friendly persona and a caring nature.
* 12 months Team Leader experience
* QCF Level 3 Children & Young People qualification or equivalent
* Driver (company provide a car / mini bus during working hours)
* Able to work unsociable hours (evenings, nights and weekends)
* Shift Pattern 2 On 4 Off (x2 full days including sleeps)
We all know that the Coronavirus is changing the way we go about our everyday lives, but there is one thing that doesn’t change – our absolute commitment and the Values we share as members of the Caretech Family - for the people we support
* Friendly, passionate and caring nature
* Positive, pleasant and approachable
* Empowering others to become stronger and more confident in controlling their lives
* Person Centred, allowing our children to explore & utilise their own strengths
* Innovative, by using or showing new methods and ideas
* Energetic and fast paced environment
* Full time contracts available
* Up to 28 Days Holiday
* Additional Holiday Purchase Scheme
* Competitive Salary
* Dedicated learning and development programmes
* Access to a wide range of free online courses for all staff on a variety of topic
* Free DBS check
* Free meals on shift (residential homes only)
* Refer a friend scheme’ reward system – earn up to £250 per referral
* Pension scheme
* Annual Employee Awards Evening
* Employee recognition schemes
* Company vehicle to use when in work
* CareTech Foundation- Opportunity to apply for family & friend’s grants.
If you are interested in this role, please click apply!
All applications & CV’s received are reviewed on a daily basis.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity, which will include a check against the barred children’s list.
Greenfield I&A is part of the CareTech PLC family- one of the largest Social Care providers in the UK