Care Team Leader
- Job Reference: 00016025-1
- Date Posted: 15 September 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Leek, Staffordshire
- Salary: £9.50 Per Hour
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Inspire Residential Specialist Services
We all know that the Coronavirus is changing the way we go about our everyday lives but, at CareTech, there is one thing that does not change – our absolute commitment to the children and young people in our care.
We are making sure that the support we offer is constant, reliable and of the highest quality and it is our fantastic staff who are making this happen.
Amidst all the uncertainty, as everything we do changes, how about changing your story too and, in turn, help to change the lives of our children and young people?
Inspire Children’s Service is part of the CareTech Family. Established in 1993, CareTech is a leading nationwide social care provider delivering a package of high quality, individually tailored care and support solutions to children, young people, and adults across the UK.
A warm welcome awaits a team leader in our specialist service.
* Level 3 Diploma in Children’s Residential Care (or equivalent)
* Experience of Leading a Team
* Driver (company provide a car / mini bus during working hours)
* Able to work unsociable hours (evenings, nights and weekends)
* Working in an Energetic and fast paced environment
* Friendly, passionate and caring nature
* Positive, pleasant and approachable
* Empowering others to become stronger and more confident in controlling their lives
* Person Centred, allowing our children to explore & utilise their own strengths
* Innovative, by using or showing new methods and ideas
* Full time contracts available
* Up to 28 Days Holiday
* Additional Holiday Purchase Scheme
* Competitive Salary
* Dedicated learning and development programmes
* Access to a wide range of free online courses for all staff on a variety of topic
* Free DBS check
* Refer a friend scheme’ reward system – earn up to £250 per referral
* Pension scheme
* Annual Employee Awards Evening
* Employee recognition schemes
* Company vehicle to use when in work
* CareTech Foundation- Opportunity to apply for family & friend’s grants.
If you are interested in this role, please click apply
All applications & CV’s received are reviewed on a daily basis.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity, which will include a check against the barred children’s list.
If you have not heard back within 14 days please consider your application to be unsuccessful on this occasion