Care Support Worker
- Job Reference: 00050710-1
- Date Posted: 13 January 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Manchester
- Salary: £9.50 Per Hour
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Permanent
Day Care Support Worker
Location: Old Trafford, Manchester
Salary: £9.50 per hour
Hours: 38.5 hours
£500 NEW STARTER BONUS *for permanent contracts*
Contract Type: Permanent and Bank Contracts Available
Who is Deepdene Care? Deepdene Care established in 1987 is a national mental healthcare provider operating five homes nationwide. We offer high quality care to people with severe and enduring mental health needs. Joining Deepdene Care you will be part of a team of people who care about the support we provide to our residents.
The Role? We currently have an exciting opportunity for a reliable, experienced individual with a friendly and caring nature to work as a Day Care Support Worker in Old Trafford, Manchester, M16 7NX. Your duties will include engaging & supporting residents in activities of daily living, meal provision, medication management and taking care of their wellbeing.
Day Working Hours - 7:45am - 8pm
Average of 38.5 hours per week
Week 1 – Mon, Tue, Wed
Week 2 – Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Our ideal candidate? A responsible and considerate attitude is important. You will work in friendly but challenging environment, therefore excellent interaction and communication skills are required.
* NVQ Level 2 qualified in Health & Social Care is preferred but not essential.
* Experience of supporting adults with challenging behaviour is desirable but not essential as in-house training is provided.
Successful applicants will be required to provide an enhanced disclosure and Covid-19 vaccination pass / medical exemption.
We offer our employees benefits which include:
* An opportunity to work for a company who will invest in their employees and have celebrated over 30 years of success.
* £500 New Starter Bonus for permanent contracts
* Free DBS check
* Refer a friend fee
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Pension scheme
* In-house Training
* Excellent overtime opportunities