- Job Reference: 00030899-1
- Date Posted: 11 February 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Swanley, Kent
- Salary: £12.50 Per Hour
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Based in Aylesford, Kent, Lauriem Complete Care Ltd are a well established and expanding provider of domiciliary health and social care services. We serve as both a local authority contracted & private provider .
We are currently looking for 2 full time Care Supervisors to join our team in Swanley and the surrounding area.
* Carry out risk assessments & completing care plans
* Supervise a team of Care Assistants
* Service user reviews & quality assurance visits
* Attending Service user meetings and liaising with health care professionals
* Care work including personal care, medication, shopping, choices and decisions, social inclusion and social support
* Must have QCF/NVQ level 2 in Adult Health & Social Care (or equivalent) willingness to work towards level 3.
* Minimum of 3 years working within community care is essential
* Capacity to understand and take account of the needs and difficulties of people who experience physical and mental health problems
* Effective verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to positively engage clients
* Experience of supervising staff is required
* Willingness to work flexible hours to include alternative weekend
What we Offer:
* 35p per mile mileage allowance
* 28 days holiday pro rata (including bank holidays)
* Free uniforms & PPE
* Paid induction training
* Free career development up to Level 3 RQF in Health and Social Care (Over 50% of our staff have undertaken a qualification with Lauriem)
* Progression to management positions is encouraged
* Flexible working hours
* Refer a friend bonus £100 for you and your referred friend on completion of a successful 6 month probationary period)
* Employment is subject to proof of eligibility to work in the UK, a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure and 2 references.
* A full UK driving licence and use of a car is essential.
Full PPE provided and must be worn. Regular risk assessments carried out to protect both our staff and clients