Care Home Administrator
|Job Title:||Care Home Administrator|
|Salary:||£9 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-05-25 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Chelsea Gough|
|Job Published:||May 22, 2019 09:45|
Pertemps are excited to be assisting their client in recruiting a Care Home Administrator, for their Burbage Home!
A friendly, efficient and highly organised Home Administrator is the back-bone of a smooth running and successful Care Home; ensuring the foundations are in place to allow our front-line Care and Nursing staff to provide first-class care to our Residents.
The duties of an Administrator are varied and include: dealing with everything from resident and family queries, liaising with multi-disciplinary and regulatory teams, weekly Head Office reporting and payroll processing, co-ordination of Management diaries, petty cash and visitor show-rounds.
Our ideal Home Administrator will have the following skills and values:
• Confident basic IT skills (the role involves regular use of Outlook and Excel)
• Strong communication and organisational skills.
• A friendly and empathetic approach.
• Flexible and adaptable nature.
• Knowledge of payroll processes is desirable but not essential.
• Experience within a care setting is desirable but not essential.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's