- Job Reference: 00055527-1
- Date Posted: 14 January 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
- Salary: £21,000 to £25,000
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Permanent
Due to exponential growth, we are pleased to be recruiting two additional Care Coordinators to join our existing structure. We are a well-known and respect provider of homecare services and our efforts have been acknowledged by the CQC where we scored GOOD in our latest CQC inspection.
As a Care Coordinator, your responsibilities will include:
* Coordinate rotas to ensure all service users have care and support scheduled for the correct times and days.
* Contribute to the investigation and resolution of safeguarding ensuring the appropriate process is followed.
* Liaise with external parties such as Social Services, family members, medical professionals, and emergency services in the interest of the service users.
* Provide supervision to the Care Workers with a focus on professional development.
* Facilitate onboarding for new Care Workers by coordinating shadowing and feedback sessions.
* Work closely with the Field Care Supervisor to coordinate the package of care for all new service users.
* Be the main point of contact for the care workforce as well as Service Users and relatives.
Successful applicants will work Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm with occasional on-call duties in emergencies.
Working with Shire has many benefits! We are a family run organisation and regardless of how big we become; we will ensure our core principles remain the same. We ensure every employee knows they are an important and valued member of the team - we are very successful at what we do and promise a dynamic, fun and rewarding environment.
In addition, benefits include:
* Great permanent salary available
* Increasing yearly annual leave entitlement
* Your Birthday off, on us!
* Take away Fridays
* Employee Appreciation Day
* Pension plan
* Office has ample free parking
* Regular social events (COVID-19 dependent)
* A praise positive culture
* A well established and talented team
* A reputable brand that is well known in Hertfordshire
If you want to explore this opportunity, please apply today