- Job Reference: 00038041-1
- Date Posted: 8 February 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Salary: £22,449
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical, Covid-19
- Job Type: Contract
Are you an experienced Care Coordinator looking for your next challenge?
Are you looking for a secure and stable full time, job due to the current Covid-19 pandemic?
Do you drive and have access to your own transport?
Wolf Healthcare are now working in partnership with a well known and expanding Care Provider who are now looking to add a full time, Care Coordinator to their existing team.
* Coordination of Staff Shifts for their Domiciliary Care Service and Supported Living
* Overseeing that care and support of a high standard is delivered in their services
* As a member of their senior management team the ideal candidate will also be involved in the recruitment and induction of new starters and staff supervision as well as assisting in the managing of their Domiciliary Care Service including initial and ongoing assessment of service users
* Arranging and communicating staffing resource provision in order to effectively meet the needs of their customers
* Your working hours could also involve care and support work in emergencies
* Outcomes set out in care plans should be realistic and achievable for the service user and as a coordinator you should be their advocate for and listen to their views, wishes and needs
* Carrying out on call duties when rotered to do so
What are we looking for?:
* Previous experience in the care sector
* Knowledge and understanding of rotering systems
* A full UK Drivers License
* QCF/NVQ Level 3 (If you do not have this there will be a requirement for you gain this award within an agreed timescale)
* Previous Coordinator or Supervisory experience is desirable but not essential as full training will be given
* Able to undertake initial holistic assessment on potential service users
* An Enhanced DBS Check will be conducted on the successful applicant
This is a fantastic and rare opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with a well known and rapidly expanding business. Do not hesitate to APPLY NOW if you feel you have the required level of experience!
Contract length: 12 months