|Job Title:||Care Coordinator|
|Salary:||£18000 - £20000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-05-31 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||David Lewis|
|Job Published:||May 31, 2019 15:32|
- To Support service users & care staff by coordinating their visits.
- Working closely with the care manager to ensure that there is enough cover to deliver all visits.
- Ensuring suitable care staff with the correct skills are matched to service users.
- Managing rotas.
- Carrying out risk assessments & care plans with clients and keeping these updated.
- Managing the on-call service on a rota basis.
- Being available to cover visits in the event of sickness /absence.
- Induction of all new care staff.
Working as a Care Coordinator is a challenging but rewarding role so the skills and experience below are essential when applying for the role:
- Experience within a coordinating role within Domiciliary Care.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Able to complete and maintain clear & detailed records such as care plans & risk assessments.
- Being able to drive is essential.
- Strong communication skills.
- NVQ 3 in Health & Social Care is preferred.
If you match the above criteria and are interested in this role please respond with a copy of your CV.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's